"effect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Common people can use some of them to minor effect, though they are most powerful when created by wizards.
- Usually the benefits of the medicine are more important than minor side effects.
- Financial incentives usually influence people's actions, but in this case they have a minor effect.
- In many cases, the Ford situation will probably have only minor effects on suppliers' stock prices.
- "But they are not the most important thing - it's a very minor effect."
- Some of the minor effects include changes to the airflow that lead to problems in control.
- Nevertheless, the restrictions seem to have had a minor effect so far.
- However, such speed and power do not come without some minor secondary effects.
- After he'd made several trips, Rob began to show minor effects.
- That means the higher oil prices should have a positive, if minor, effect on its trade balance, which has been deeply in the red.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.