"effect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much of this is having a deleterious effect on British industry and jobs.
- Not doing so will have a deleterious effect that might be noticed for two or three years.
- In its current state, the area must have a deleterious effect on the economic future of the creating body.
- But living in the east had a deleterious effect on his character.
- It seemed to have a deleterious effect on any thought of an extended stay, and so they usually left quickly.
- Although there had been some risk of deleterious side effects from the new drug, everything went according to plan.
- Also, this method had been observed to have a deleterious effect upon our men.
- His change of fortune appears not to have had deleterious effects.
- The many military campaigns he took part in over the years had a deleterious effect on his health.
- Some prescription drugs that many older people take can have a similar deleterious effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.