"effect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among people over 70, the harmful effects may be two to three times as common.
- Some can have harmful side effects, especially in high doses.2 Eat fish.
- Such law might cause a harmful effect on freedom of speech.
- But they said there were other sites where such a center would have a less harmful effect.
- International law has tried to reduce the harmful effects of war.
- But he also said the drug produced no harmful effects.
- The air felt thick, but it seemed to have no harmful effect.
- These changes can actually have a harmful effect instead of a beneficial one.
- They looked for any harmful effects possible from the compound.
- Remember the harmful effects they had during our last encounter with them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.