"effect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the new study is the first evidence of a direct effect in people.
- These will not, however, have any direct effect on the 2003 Budget year.
- It would also have a direct effect on a significant number of jobs being kept.
- I mean it has direct effects on the health of us all.
- And that, she said, has a direct effect on job performance.
- This research found that direct effects are close to 100% in many cases.
- But everything that happens has a direct effect on him.
- "A personal income tax cut has a less direct effect."
- But the deal, Government officials insist, should have no direct effect on the current case.
- But they had something like 40% mortality rate from direct effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.