"drop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now more than ever, she could not drop her guard.
- "And because our crime rate is so low, they kind of drop their guard."
- We never sense the moment in which she drops her guard.
- He knew they would drop their guard, make a mistake.
- But we mustn't drop our guard or be over confident.
- Third, drop your guard and let someone do something for you.
- He only just dropped his guard low enough, cutting the dog along its shoulder.
- I didn't teach you to drop your guard so easily with anyone.
- "Where security is concerned, you cannot ever drop your guard."
- But at the cost of never being able to drop his guard completely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.