"drop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I tried not to drop my eyes, but she meant for me to see.
- She dropped her eyes for a moment and then looked back up at him.
- Then he looked at my face and dropped his eyes.
- Before he could drop his eyes she had caught him looking at her in turn.
- The man dropped his eyes after only a couple of seconds.
- He dropped his eyes to die man and woman talking not far away.
- He looked at her for a moment, then dropped his eyes.
- But he had dropped his eyes and lost interest in me.
- The men looked at each other, then dropped their eyes.
- Instead, he dropped his eyes to focus on their hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.