"drop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people who decided to drop the bomb, I'm not sure they knew its power.
- I was able to look at her for the first time since she dropped the bomb.
- If it ever gets to a physical point with a new relationship, then yeah, I'm going to have to drop the bomb.
- At least no one's going to drop a bomb on me.
- "So these people would have to drop the bomb to set it off?"
- After three days, he decided to try dropping the bomb on her.
- Neither side would take action while trying to find out who dropped the bomb.
- It turned away and dropped its bombs over a wide area.
- And he had never dropped a live bomb on a target.
- "Mission Control has just dropped a small bomb on us."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.