"drop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She dropped anchor to avoid running over her men in the water.
- "We want them to drop anchor with us five or more years."
- "Should we drop anchor and wait for the storm to clear?"
- Everybody just hang cool or whatever while I drop anchor.
- But the weather was so bad that he decided to drop anchor.
- Then we dropped anchor in about four feet of water.
- When I give the word, stop all engines and drop anchor.
- Every night it is easy to find a place along the bank to drop anchor.
- We were out there half an hour after the ship dropped anchor.
- We'd actually had the sense to drop anchor, because we weren't happy about being that close in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.