"discuss" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Children spend much of their day reading and discussing books.
- One or both of them are always on hand to discuss books and authors.
- He discussed his book on war in several places including the Netherlands.
- Are we here to discuss my family or your book?
- People never get this emotional about television, but discussing books can be dangerous.
- But he plans to begin a new program in January, which will discuss films, theater, books and food.
- But many members of on-line reading groups say they simply prefer discussing books on line.
- You brought me out to dinner so that we could discuss your book.
- In addition, while on the road you get to discuss your book with the country's best talkers.
- "And you said you wanted to discuss your book with me."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.