"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The upgrading of relations to full diplomatic level came into force on 22 June 1994.
- "There are a lot of good opportunities to form personal relationships at a high diplomatic level."
- On the diplomatic level the picture was less impressive.
- At the highest diplomatic level they were now more consistently important than ever before.
- Charles went over the actions in which the Foreign Office was involved at the diplomatic level.
- Unfortunately at diplomatic level the relations seem not to be always good.
- As for the police, it would require action at diplomatic level.
- Events on a diplomatic level have not encouraged co- operation.
- The representation of women at the diplomatic level is similarly low.
- It could at least cause embarrassment on a diplomatic level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.