"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It focused completely on the military and diplomatic actions which would become the Iraq War.
- Youngsters who understand nothing about a war, a diplomatic action, or a trade policy are found fit to be introduced to political history.
- Money is needed to carry out diplomatic actions, as well as pay research teams.
- In the Nixon case, it applied only to diplomatic or military action.
- Its opinions are taken into account by other nations before taking diplomatic or military action.
- The officials said the options included possible military, diplomatic or economic action.
- But out of public view, the effort is far broader, government officials say, involving diplomatic and covert actions.
- Serious consideration must be given to further diplomatic and other action.
- The Commission agrees that further diplomatic action is needed in view of the recent developments.
- France was the first to take diplomatic and humanitarian action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.