"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A circumstance occurred in which I had to defend the rights of the diplomatic and commercial agents against the pretensions of military power.
- Service by diplomatic or consular agents directly on the addressee, without the use of any compulsion.
- To approve or not the appointment of diplomatic agents made by the Executive.
- In some countries, this has led to charges that diplomatic agents are profiting personally from resale of "tax free" goods.
- By this, he and his diplomatic agents maintained, was meant the fully implemented terms of the 1259 agreement.
- Article 7 regulated the work of diplomatic agents in each country.
- Article 29 of the treaty says simply: "The person of a diplomatic agent shall be inviolable.
- "The reality is that the secretary general has come to be viewed as chief diplomatic and political agent of the United Nations," the preface says.
- As a child, Pakravan accompanied his parents to Cairo, where his father was appointed diplomatic agent.
- The federation dissolved by 1840, although the last diplomatic agent, William S. Murphy, did not leave his post until 1842.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.