"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, he thought only a little about the conduct of diplomatic business.
- After all, there's important diplomatic business to attend to, is there not?
- There are more than 20 nationalities represented within the student body whose families represent the diplomatic, missionary, international business and local communities.
- At the close of the campaign he was employed in civil and diplomatic business.
- "If he is here on diplomatic business he should behave like a diplomat and with dignity," I re- minded her.
- "I think I'm going to need something stronger before the diplomatic business starts up again."
- They first met when diplomatic business brought More to Antwerp.
- Richard also spent part of 1177 in Flanders on diplomatic business for King Henry.
- We conduct our most important diplomatic business in other parts of this facility.
- His diplomatic business was mainly concerned with trade, the possible renewal of a commercial treaty, and problems encountered by individual merchants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.