"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Peres has legions of friends in both the Republican and Democratic diplomatic establishments.
- In 2007, these diplomatic establishments sheltered thousands of Indonesian citizens, including trafficking victims.
- Japan's diplomatic establishments abroad can not legally accept a notification of a marriage of this type.
- Fine, I think that should have been done to protect the diplomatic establishment.
- This area was a mix of residential, commercial and diplomatic establishments.
- Funds for those services, which Mr. Burns called "our lifeline to all of our diplomatic establishments" abroad, could be exhausted by the weekend.
- "We'll conduct a full investigation, and we will take whatever corrective action is necessary because our diplomatic establishment can and must be secure from Soviet spying."
- Understand your government isn't fond of large bureaucracies or diplomatic establishments.
- "We from the diplomatic establishment have to walk behind him, after him, and pick up the pieces," Mr. Moser said.
- Interest on the public debt, and the maintenance of the diplomatic establishment in Europe, had been habitually provided in this way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.