"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Australia remains one of Nauru's two main diplomatic and economic partners, along with the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- Iran is big and strategically important, and someday it will again become a viable diplomatic as well as economic partner.
- But and the Bush administration has now rebuffed its diplomatic partners and put the plan on hold until after the crisis in Iraq is resolved, administration officials said.
- Kitson has estimated that around 2000 individuals were arrested by the collaborating French State on charges of spying for Vichy's diplomatic partner: Germany.
- Until now, both Mr. Bush and his diplomatic partners have managed to sidestep any really tough choices when it comes to Iran's nuclear program.
- After what could have led to an incident and a confiscated camera, were it not for my diplomatic partner in crime, I was very careful with recording anything.
- The United States is Nigeria's greatest trading partner and is undeniably its most important diplomatic partner.
- Palestinian leaders must re-establish their credibility as legitimate diplomatic partners by irrevocably rejecting terrorism and doing all in their power to combat it.
- Part of the problem is that the North is about as unpalatable a diplomatic partner as one can imagine, making Iraq look like a democracy.
- The goal has to be to transform formerly threatening countries into economic and diplomatic partners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.