"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moreover, many of the names raised diplomatic concerns, officials said.
- He is the adviser for foreign affairs and diplomatic concerns.
- The grim example of Iraq demonstrates how failure to convey diplomatic concerns bluntly might encourage disastrous miscalculations.
- Two months ago, President Clinton wiped out Asian human rights as a political, economic or diplomatic concern of his Administration's foreign policy.
- One is the triumph of local politics over American diplomatic concerns.
- There are diplomatic concerns, too.
- Now free of annoying diplomatic concerns, she confronted her two senior officers in her ready room, and she didn't waste a syllable.
- But diplomatic concerns are giving President Clinton a strong tug in the other direction.
- The lander itself is designed to hold a 13 man squad and land in almost any terrain at any time, avoiding diplomatic concern for airspace rights.
- However," Drake continued, "to perform my duty, I must point out to you that there are certain diplomatic concerns at stake here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.