"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No matter how rigorously designed empirical studies may be, their value is always relative to the explicit formulation of the theory they are designed to serve.
- Increased participation in rigorously designed clinical trials would increase the pace of research.
- But some doctors say such transplants should be done only as part of rigorously designed studies to determine whether the procedure is truly effective.
- Although it covered 10,520 doctors, the study was not rigorously designed to reflect the entire profession.
- The newer trials, more rigorously designed than the Dutch one, are expected to provide clearer answers about whether the drugs can ward off Alzheimer's.
- "The story is just that I respond to anything that is rigorously designed."
- Also, as he pointed out, it's rigorously designed; its gracious proportions are an Emery Roth signature.
- The new study was rigorously designed to avoid problems like the ones that came up in the earlier studies.
- Ask to hear a rigorously designed CD player - no matter if it costs $5,000 - through a sophisticated setup of electronics and speakers.
- Recent studies, more rigorously designed and conducted, found no such effects, they assert.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.