"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The skills required to successfully design and make up complex documents are not learnt overnight.
- This report looks at the core of the acquisition process, specifically product development and ways to successfully design and manufacture the product.
- It does, however, explain the similarities and differences among the six kinds of case study and discusses ideas for successfully designing them.
- Among other things, this strategy has been used to successfully design four-helix bundle proteins.
- In 1927 Rohwedder successfully designed a machine that not only sliced the bread but wrapped it.
- In 2007, he designed and successfully marketed his own collection of children's stuffed animals called "Angels from the Attic".
- In 1964, architect A. Quincy Jones successfully designed a master plan for construction.
- But others question whether he can ever successfully design again.
- The team has three distinct divisions that are each necessary for successfully designing, racing, and teaching the public about solar cars.
- Baskervill, a Richmond architecture firm, treated the building with great care to successfully design its adaptive reuse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.