"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were also innovative in designing a new type of stockade which could withstand a long siege.
- They designed a new type of weapon to fulfill the requirements, which was designated the Maschinenpistole 18/I.
- By studying this relationship between quantum theory and information, it is possible to design a new type of computer-a quantum computer.
- This inspired him to design a new type of railway.
- He eventually had to design a new type of boat to navigate the narrow river, filled with obstacles that would sink most rear-paddle boats.
- The regulations keep on pushing you toward designing a certain type of building.
- Müller designed a new type of clarinet with seven finger holes and thirteen keys.
- The reason for this solution is that it would be considerably cheaper than designing and producing an entirely new type of submarine.
- The term electrowetting was first introduced in 1981 to describe an effect proposed for designing a new type of display device.
- Berliner designed and patented a new type of lightweight internal combustion engine to power the rotors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.