"day" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would have had money in the bank against a rainy day.
- The mean number of rainy days per year is 120.
- Average number of rainy days in a year is 41.
- And everyone knows good looks are all you need for a rainy day.
- Two children are left at home alone on a rainy day.
- And they put some money away for a rainy day.
- But on cold, rainy days, all three players said, sometimes they think about going home.
- On an average, there are 124 rainy days in a year.
- It was never done well enough, and we'd have to wait for a rainy day.
- That rainy day had come, and I set to work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.