"day" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever happened, he had a busy day ahead of him.
- Against the 49ers, Green is likely to have a busy day.
- What did she have to tell them on such a busy day?
- The truth was, they all came to move like small children on their way to bed after a busy day.
- Sort of thing that does happen on a busy day.
- Now you can go about your busy day without sitting on hold.
- It was a particularly busy day in the park, and many young children were running about.
- It was going to be a busy day he decided.
- It takes him two and a half hours to get ready for a busy day.
- During the day, busy with school and play, they seem fine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.