"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current shift in Russia's foreign policy is the result of various factors.
- Each vehicle working the current shift has a peg with a tag describing the unit's current status.
- Each vehicle working the current shift has an icon placed in the column describing the unit's current status.
- Feminist psychologists' current shift towards more psychological work may increase these limitations.
- When Adam glared down at the agent in the muted light, the dozen or so people working the current shift went quiet.
- They paid particular attention to guard movements, and Spock calculated that the current shift would end a little less than an hour after dusk.
- Indigenous knowledge systems were historically denigrated by Western educators; however, there is a current shift towards recognizing the value of these traditions.
- For most blacks, and also some whites, the current shift has its roots in economic dislocations.
- "That's why you're seeing the current shift from business-oriented Web sites to sites serving women and seniors," he said.
- Needless to say the current shift to managed care will surely rediscover what has been known for over 30 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.