"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As for the hedging vehicles being offered, he has doubts about their utility for most current and prospective homeowners.
- The phenomenon is hardly just affecting current homeowners, or the already affluent.
- "About 44 percent of our current homeowners are female heads of households," she said.
- However, the investor must agree to a five-year lease and repurchase option with the current homeowner.
- In February 2010, a judge ruled that the slab belonged to the current homeowner.
- The Danish Economic Council criticized this as unfairly benefiting current homeowners.
- Thirty-six percent of current homeowners and 91 percent of renters did not qualify for such a property.
- Morevoer, the effect on the housing market would be positive, as pressures on values would work toward stabilization, impacting current homeowners less.
- That is a common enough complaint from both current homeowners and prospective homeowners.
- The goal of these laws was seemingly to preserve the quality of life for the community, similar in spirit to current homeowners association regulations and by-laws.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.