"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current house with 3,221 square feet of living space is on 3.27 acres.
- At the same time, there was a bidding war on their $163,900 current house.
- To make room for the castle, she moved her current house across the street in order to clear the block.
- They bid on their current house the next day and won it with an offer of $376,000.
- This caused him to build the current, brick house from 1854 to 1857.
- The current house was built in the mid 19th century.
- Some sources give the date of the current house's construction as 1895.
- The Giuliani administration, however, says the city should focus on getting its current house in order.
- The current house represents work done in c1830 when significant changes were made to the fabric of the building.
- The current house was built from the remains of the fort in 1793.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.