"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For consumers, the bottom line in the current squabble is that cars are unlikely to get much cheaper anytime soon.
- But the current squabble, he warned on Wednesday, is "headed down the road to disaster if there isn't a solution in the next couple of days."
- Brits should keep this in mind before they hope the current squabble between Cameron and Clegg brings down the current government and forces new elections: be careful what you wish for.
- A current squabble with Libya means visas for citizens of that country are not being issued by Switzerland.
- How much the current squabbles reflect personal, ideological or political rivalries within New York's Republican Party and its Congressional delegation is hard to gauge.
- He said the current squabble hinted at the deeper fissures between the countries and, perhaps, a test of wills between the leaders.
- In the realm of current cultural-heritage squabbles, the Poles have a respectable argument, he said: "It's not as though the Poles went to Berlin and took the collection."
- Their current squabble is mainly about 23 maintenance slots the company does not want to fill.
- Neighbors say Gramercy Park's significance is grander in dimension than the current squabble.
- They see poetic injustice in the current squabble, since their founder, Sam Perelli, was a voluble tax opponent who happened to be a fisherman and local resident.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.