"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I will evade current controversy and take a step back into history.
- Each month Our Homes will deal with a current controversy.
- The fee-for-service plans, the focus of the current controversy, are in many ways similar to the government's own Medicare.
- Whether because of the book or their own business instincts, both men figure in the current controversy over "Picasso."
- That would account for the newsworthiness of the current controversy over black management in the game.
- The celebrity presence has been felt in the current controversy over a planned building.
- Which was the source of the current controversy, of course.
- But he did seem to nod in the direction of the current controversy.
- The current controversy over what to teach is just embarrassing.
- It must apply rules and legal opinions written well before the current controversy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.