"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two main provisions are at the heart of the current dispute.
- The current dispute "is a power struggle for control of the equipment," he said.
- The current dispute had its roots in at least two issues.
- Though that environment has been good in recent years, it is now under threat from the current dispute.
- But there is no easy way to smooth over the current dispute.
- The last was the critical issue where the current dispute lies.
- But what role they will play in the current dispute is unclear.
- The current dispute was made prominent by a fire union advertising campaign.
- The specific issue in the current dispute is "beyond rights."
- The current dispute apparently began shortly after a March 31 board meeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.