"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But his talk was not about the nation's current challenges.
- The current challenge is to the distribution of state funds from other sources.
- A couple of current challenges could lead to more attrition.
- The current challenge in Federal court is an effort to prevent the state and the city from pursuing that case.
- In light of our current national challenges, this role is especially important.
- A range of forces are behind the department's current challenges.
- "I just do not feel happy talking about my current challenges."
- That is the current challenge, not the issue of Turkey.
- Given the current and long-term challenges that we face, progress here is absolutely necessary.
- From it we can draw strength to meet the current challenges.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.