"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Caerlaverock Castle was built to control trade in early times.
- And making money was only possible for those who controlled trade.
- Police roadblocks were set up around the country to control internal trade.
- Those who control trade will always have a powerful hold upon the rulers.
- The walls were built to control trade and also to stop the city from being flooded.
- "In some ways, the genetics issue is just an excuse to control trade."
- A function which includes controlling trade and policing the System.
- The customs house from the 16th century was constructed to control trade on the lake.
- To achieve this goal, the Federal government set up structure in order to control foreign trade.
- Through this bank the Prussian government controlled investment, trade and the issue of paper money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.