"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One issue was who would control the rising number of claims.
- County officials say the law is necessary to control the number of students living in the city.
- But privacy activists have raised questions about the security of the software used to control the number.
- And the police will control the number of people entering subway stations.
- This way the company can control the number of people inside what is typically a cramped house.
- Laws controlling the number of children a man might have.
- He certainly can't control the number of runs the Marlins score.
- We also have to control the number of people in the area.
- These groups control not only the number of doctors practicing medicine but also which students get an education and where they study.
- Couples often desire to control not just the number of children, but also the timing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.