"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Southern California has decided that the way to control pollution is by law.
- We should help them to control pollution, create global consciousness.
- Nearly 88 percent of the students said the Federal Government was not doing enough to control environmental pollution.
- "We are going to see this used in efforts across the country to control runoff pollution," he said.
- Any effort to control pollution is welcome and quite frankly needed.
- So, in effect, it instructed industry to use "the best available technology" to control pollution.
- They also work to prevent erosion and to control pollution.
- The bill would require a state to develop its own program to control pollution on farms and elsewhere.
- "We still don't have sewer capacity and programs to control pollution from runoff."
- It's a free market, and the money should go to someone else who will control pollution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.