"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because he wanted to control the company after my father's death.
- The three unions would have the other 75 percent of the stock and thus control the company.
- But those who control the company were forced to pay a significant price for that benefit.
- But, the shareholders have limited power to control the company and what it does.
- Is it not a fact that the power to control the company lies elsewhere?
- The Fine family would no longer control the company.
- These three families controlled the company for over one hundred years and across many generations.
- Several generations of the Fairfax family continued to control the company.
- The chief sticking point has been who will control the merged company.
- Time Warner, and now its executives, are controlling the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.