"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of these may be key switches (to control access).
- There are several mechanisms used by file systems to control access to data.
- Sensitive sites are another category to which Iraq wants to control access.
- It is possible that the case could lead to changes in the states' authority to control access to the ballot.
- It's about fair rules of the road for companies that control access to the Internet.
- There are only a few people here and I can control access very well.
- The goal of security management is to control access to assets in the network.
- However, it continues to tightly control access to the country.
- "From there they can control access to the southern Philippines."
- The scripts may cause problems, because there is no program to control access to the file.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.