"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at a university hospital, residents from the different services control most things, and their coordination is not always good.
- The person can then try to control things in the dream because it is not real.
- There is a great suspicion of people who want to control things.
- It can control things in ways we can't even imagine.
- In order to control things properly we don't need to know.
- "To me, it sure doesn't feel like we control things."
- People like to be able to control things with that mobile device.
- We have to go where they don't control things yet.
- The idea of being able to control things and people was something she could hardly imagine.
- "I don't get 81-year-old guys who are still trying to control things."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.