"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its surface was the only clear spot in the house.
- The mattress sat in a clear spot to the right.
- I tried to find a clear spot, then looked around at the horizon.
- As they descended, he saw that there was no clear spot.
- The result: no exposure and a clear spot on the negative.
- Camp was made near a lake in a spot clear of trees.
- Kelly stopped there, finding a clear spot from which to look and listen.
- It seemed unbelievable, but I never found a clear spot.
- After setting it on a clear spot, he headed back into the kitchen.
- She pointed toward a clear spot on the floor by the far wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.