"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Due to their size, they require a large clear space to take off.
- At the center was a small clear space, large enough for the two of them and little else.
- After an hour we had a clear space and began to bring the gold to the front.
- He began to make a clear space for her to work.
- He moved into a clear space to get a better view.
- On the ship, he would at least have available to him a small, clear space in which to think.
- He made three steps and stood in a clear space.
- I found myself on the edge of a large clear space.
- I need to have a clear space, and be able to call you from a clean phone.
- He began making a clear space for her on the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.