"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A medical device for intravenous feeding stood at the side, connected to the "patient" by a length of clear tubing.
- He unwound two coils of clear thin tubing and plugged them into Hal's neck valves.
- To prevent electrocution, house rabbit owners hide electrical cords or cover them with flexible clear tubing.
- Tygon LFL (Long Flex Life) pump tubing is non-toxic clear tubing with broad chemical resistance.
- And inside the clear tubing, the energy being whatever the hell it was began to stir.
- The simplest water level is a section of clear tubing, partially filled with water.
- A perfusionist turned the pump on, and as he adjusted the oxygen and temperature and flow through the system, the clear tubing turned maroon with her blood.
- This was discovered after a great number of people had noticed their clear tubing begin to "haze" significantly and in a very short period of time.
- Coils of clear tubing were wedged between the oil drums.
- Onstage, there are videos and an elaborate set that evokes a boxing ring, the ropes being clear tubing that eventually fill with symbolically apt red, white and blue liquids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.