"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They certified the land free and clear of explosives, and then dumped it back on the nation.
- About one hundred yards beyond there was a broad slope of partially clear land.
- Its pilot had picked a patch of clear land in a woods, not far from the pagoda.
- And there, to the east, was a long, declining, half-familiar slope of clear land.
- They landed on the strip of clear land designated for this.
- After that, he went to Fall City to help clear land.
- That carbon is released when people clear forested land and destroy the wood.
- The markets are run mostly by women who as a result hold a large amount of economic power, while the men fish, hunt, and clear land.
- On 30 August 1835 the settlers disembarked to build their store and clear land to grow vegetables.
- These roads open up the rainforest to waves of settlers who move into the forests and clear even more land by fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.