"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Achiltibuie is at its best on a fine sunny day of clear visibility.
- The crash had occurred at a time of clear visibility and good weather conditions.
- By definition, clear visibility between the transmitter and receiver are essential.
- 'It looks as though theAchilleis going to have to come out in clear visibility.'
- Military flights are continuing in areas of clear visibility.
- Why do we have to get ourselves dealt a bank of fog just when we'd like clear visibility?
- In the reports, Harrison mentions the environmental conditions were perfect for long range shooting: no wind, mild weather, clear visibility.
- This new data gives clear visibility of the significant level of contracting opportunities worth a potential £50billion or more.
- "We are doing everything necessary to give investors clear visibility as to our transactions," he said.
- In clear visibility the island of Usedom may be seen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.