"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He poked Harry's face into the outside air, let the helpless man inhale enough clear atmosphere to partially revive him.
- The clear atmosphere enables me to see each object in its true point of view, while my heart is still.
- It was a cool, clear atmosphere, where everyone was himself, and in harmony.
- The Shadow was forming an air shaft to the clear atmosphere above.
- The day was sunlit and still, and far objects stood up with sharp outlines in the clear atmosphere.
- This is followed by a beautiful but simple trumpet solo that gives a very peaceful and clear atmosphere to the piece, like a winter's day.
- As we came in we saw the relatively calm atmosphere, clear to an amazing depth.
- The Mount Hamilton site was chosen because of the clear atmosphere.
- In the clear atmosphere he could see it plainly although it was still a mile or so away.
- On the 26th, under an atmosphere perfectly clear and dry, the thermometer fell to 12 degrees F. below zero.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.