"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They returned to the melody again, which she sang carefully, each note clear and true.
- And back they go, their clear notes alone punctuating the silence.
- A moment later the clear notes of the bugle call sounded.
- She is especially comfortable in her upper range and has strong, clear top notes.
- Instead, though, she was horrified to hear a clear note of something very different in her voice.
- You need to make clear notes about what is being expected of you.
- The girl sang one clear note and a door opened in front of them.
- He brings it home, she said with a clear note of disapproval.
- The clear notes echo through the rooms, and suddenly they do not seem so empty.
- "What we look for are strong, clear high notes," a customer explained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.