"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the idea of loneliness personified, the song is about Perri's relationship with no one, setting a very clear timeline for Perri in her past.
- Also, there is no clear timeline for evaluating the new benchmarks.
- The lack of a clear timeline for a permanent constitution.
- They viewed even the current legislation, with a clear timeline for withdrawal, as too little, too late, because the deadline was still 18 months off.
- The lack of a clear timeline has contributed to skepticism and doubt.
- But they said progress had varied widely, and they offered no clear timelines for when policing might begin.
- The safety officials say the bill does not go far enough, because it does not require clear timelines for a response to safety issues.
- "You must have a plan and a clear timeline of the events/decisions that you need to make from beginning to end."
- I believe that the agreement must be global, ambitious and with a clear timeline.
- "Case Tracker", an interactive searchable archive of a litigant's case history, that provides a clear timeline and reference to past actions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.