"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also calls for clearer disclosure to the members of the class about the terms of any settlement and the legal fees being sought.
- I agree it would be better for some clearer disclosure in the credits about the use of footage not shot on location.
- The suit would not affect his business, he said, because his company offered better terms and clearer disclosure than did the companies cited in court.
- A. It looks as if they plunged in value, although there is no clear disclosure on that.
- League rules mandate a clear disclosure when a player is injured after Wednesday.
- The company said this week that it would "add clear disclosures to its marketing materials" to clarify its relationship with universities.
- They also call for funds to make clear and meaningful disclosures to investors.
- I also welcome the initiatives to push for the more proactive and clear disclosure of documents through improved Internet databases.
- But what there has been too little of at home is the clear disclosure and pursuit of fraud.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.