"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Such an arrangement presents a clear conflict of interest," he said.
- Editors now would see such activity as a clear conflict of interest.
- They had to do with a clear conflict of interest.
- Scandal two, the Whitewater real estate deal, was another clear conflict of interest.
- The lack of physical education puts elementary schools in clear conflict with state law, the report said.
- That would be a clear conflict of interest in journalism and something she should definitely disclose on air.
- It looks like a clear conflict of interest to me.
- In no other parliament would such a clear conflict of interests be tolerated.
- "You can't be pushing for earmarks that are a clear conflict of interest."
- It originated in the 1920s when urban and rural American values came into clear conflict.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.