"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, he is something of a reluctant celebrity, blinking in the lights.
- While she accepts that she is a pioneer, she is a reluctant celebrity.
- Given all the fuss, Professor Hill is very much the reluctant celebrity.
- In the last few weeks, he has been a somewhat reluctant celebrity.
- Through most of his career, Lemieux was also a reluctant celebrity.
- Foote professed to be a reluctant celebrity.
- He insists that he is a reluctant celebrity, but in the end he is simply a clever one.
- The role of reluctant celebrity will now be played by her.
- But within days, Dr. McSwain would become one of the hurricane's reluctant celebrities.
- Her sudden and reluctant celebrity was a vivid reminder that nobody has succeeded her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.