"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After this celebrity series concluded, a retrospective was aired, called 'Life with Louis'.
- After a one year hiatus in 2012 and rumors of cancellation, producers announced that the show will be back in 2013 for a celebrity series.
- This section refers to the original format of the show and not the current celebrity series'.
- The show was sponsored by the bed retailer Dreams, who also sponsored the previous celebrity series.
- This was the first time that a brand new house was used for a celebrity series.
- As of the 3rd celebrity series, Piers had the record for the most money earned on the show.
- Tickets are $6 to $37 for classical programs, $9 to $40 for pops concerts, and start at $25 for celebrity series.
- This was more than any other celebrity series to date (the regular series in 2006 has had fourteen housemates enter on Day 1).
- The main elements of the house design were inherited from that used for the previous celebrity series.
- Starting with the first celebrity series, an opening night twist was introduced to make the show more interesting from the start.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.