"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her six-figure salary (seven figures when you add the extra gigs on the celebrity circuit) assures her high visibility.
- Beyond the celebrity circuit, though, the death-penalty issue is raising the potential for an unusual coalition.
- Brian (Kato) Kaelin was able to move his dim-bulb persona and shaky relationship with the truth from the witness box to the national celebrity circuit.
- The success of Apple launched Jobs into the celebrity circuit.
- He doesn't feel right with the celebrity circuit.
- Mr. White is much in demand on the celebrity circuit, where he has earned the nickname "Santa to the Stars."
- He drifted on to the celebrity circuit, appearing on British reality television series Hell's Kitchen in May 2004.
- Her appearances on the celebrity circuit become more frequent.
- "I play on the celebrity circuit," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.