"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The spirit can be bought wholesale from a brewer or by the glass at boutiques and bars.
- So Labour will lose the election if they don't buy wholesale into a cuts led agenda?
- Although the pair does not buy wholesale, they will work within a budget.
- They receive some food free; the rest they buy wholesale.
- He seems to be betting that voters will understand the irresistible urge to buy wholesale.
- Law-enforcement officials say most vendors do not traffic in stolen goods, but simply buy wholesale.
- In some cases, the cars were bought wholesale and resold at a 200% profit.
- They hope local restaurants will buy wholesale from the farmers.
- Most are bought wholesale from mobile phone companies and then sold by independent vendors for a base price of about $30.
- Some students earned $60 a week selling products they had bought wholesale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.