"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The scandal included buying streetcar systems all across the United States.
- This could include buying more government bonds, in an effort to stabilise the markets.
- We would have to win £100,000 a year to make the yard viable - and that would not include buying new horses.
- Some ways to limit that exposure include buying locally grown fresh produce in season and then washing it carefully.
- But watch out for those conditions, which may include buying more stuff.
- The projected summer school costs include buying air conditioners to cool 8,000 classrooms during the summer.
- Its operations include buying land and development of properties.
- Their ideas include buying conservation easements or critical tracts and more far-reaching plans.
- That does not include buying the phones, which can run from free to a few hundred dollars, depending on all the extras, she added.
- Any deal we make, it's going to include buying your silence about that cave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.