"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He even started an exchange for children who could not afford to buy skates.
- While it's younger Westhamptonites who appear to be rolling down Main Street, the more mature rent and buy skates, too.
- He earned the money to buy skates from selling newspapers.
- Actually, I bought skates a year ago, but used them only once.
- Parents who are considering buying in-line skates for young children should consider getting them proper training and become familiar with what to look for in a skate.
- I didn't buy new skates, although I was tempted.
- They buy new skates every year.
- More than a million people have bought in-line skates, so-called because the wheels are all in a row, and sales are doubling yearly.
- The pediatrics academy points out that it is penny-wise but pound-foolish to buy skates for the child to grow into.
- They bought scooters and in-line skates, called car services and checked Web sites.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.